Help! Contacting outdoorcode

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
Dear All

I am at my wits end, hence this post.

Having ordered and paid via PayPal for some gear from outdoorcode over a month ago but hearing nothing. The order is just showing as "processing" on the site. I have been trying to cancel my order and get a refund to no avail.

Can anyone suggest a route that will get a response? To date I have tried:

Phone left messages x2, email x6, online contact form x2, PM and email from this site, raising a PayPal dispute and still nothing.

What's most annoying is that I can see recent posts on the forum from Andrew which kinda rules out technical issues.

I really would like my £133.00 back!

Yours poor and frustrated, Miggers

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
It does seem odd, it was because of his great feedback here I went to him in the first place.

Thanks, Miggers

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
Miggers said:
Dear All

I am at my wits end, hence this post.

Miggers, give them a ring, I think they are having power issues when I called a few minutes ago.

I had a similar issue where I had ordered somehthing at the start of the month, think he had supply issues with my order, and I had mail problems :-(

But I spoke to them and I think everything is on an even keel now.

Good luck !

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
Thanks Guys,

Just spoken with Andrew... All sorted. :)

Hi Andrew - thanks for calling and fixing my issue. Happy chap now!

Miggers

godfather

Nomad
Oct 28, 2003
Hertfordshire
Yep, Andrew is a great guy.
He took even more money from me just a couple of miutes ago to feed my habit. This time a Tatonka 2 TC tarp which will give me alot more space to dry out this weekend unlike my drenching last weekend.

Apr 6, 2007
South Wales
Is he having technical or stock problems? I've ordered a DC4 from his ebay shop. It's been a week since payment and it still wasn't in this mornings post :(

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Don't know - I ordered one from him online and it never showed up. Spoke to him and he sent another no problem but he does seem to be having some delivery problems right now.

Clearly the first might have been lost in the post, but I've never had problems before and hes sent me far bigger orders

Hopefully just a run of bad luck

Red

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Andrew was using City link.

They are without a doubt the worst couriers I have ever come across, but I have spoken to him and he's was looking into it.

He has never let me down, but they have made it more difficult for him I'm sure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE