Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 20, 2012
Cambridge
Thought I would drop a quick line to say hello. New member so bear with me on techy stuff. Got interested in bushcraft a couple of years ago, have done some courses and am doing more this year. Can't make the Moot this year but will be going to Wilderness Gathering. Do work with youngsters in Cubs and Scouts along with our local home education community in various locations. It is a joy to bring some of the knowledge I have discovered to children and also a joy increasing my knowledge on a dialy basis.

Look forward to chatting.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
So everyone else being far too polite to ask.... whats the story behind the name, OSB?! Or do we have to wait for facetime around a fire for that one ;)

Warm welcomes etc :)

Last edited:
May 20, 2012
Cambridge
Nothing anatomically amusing I am afraid, just an old rugby reference about us playing with odd shaped balls.(made of leather in a game on the pitch I hasten to add)
So everyone else being far too polite to ask.... whats the story behind the name, OSB?! Or do we have to wait for facetime around a fire for that one ;)

Warm welcomes etc :)

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Nothing anatomically amusing I am afraid, just an old rugby reference about us playing with odd shaped balls.(made of leather in a game on the pitch I hasten to add)
A rugby player then, marvellous :) You'll be kept busy on the workparties at meets, a good bit of brawn always helps and speed is often handy to get outa the way of falling timber ;)

It sounds like you've completely got the hang of this forum... being quick to clarify ANYTHING that someone else could put an amusing twist on is an essential bushcraft forum skill!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE