Hello there

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

IJ55

Forager
Mar 29, 2009
UK
Well, it took me long enough to find this awesome deposit of knowledge, so I will dive in and say hi.

Am UK based up and spend a fair amount of time wandering about the mountains and moorland. As for bushcraft, well, I started off in Army cadets and went from there. I had an excellent instructor who was like Ray mears before Mr Mears hit the scene, and it set me up for life really.

Am interested in both new and historic bushcrafting, but when out and about use modern tyech as it sure as hell is easier!

Any how, ramble over, see you all on the boards.

IJ

IJ55

Forager
Mar 29, 2009
UK
Cheers folks - glad I found it at long last. Nice easy format and information to the rafters.... I like it!

IJ55

Forager
Mar 29, 2009
UK
well damn am I glad I found this site - loads of information, and if I have been here a day I have found one thing - I wnat to start making my own knife handles from kits! loads of ideas, so I may be bothering a few people here for info!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE