Hello roomies in bushcraft world!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 31, 2006
High Wycombe, Bucks
Hallo all,
Just discovered your website and thought I'd better say hello. Interests are astronomy and watching friends bimble about the woods whilst performing there bushcraft skills and trying not to get hurt! :lmao:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hi Carlos and welcome here.....
Jason....Love your new photo, but whats with all the black eye shadow and black lipstick....? You've had a haircut too......

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Too Much Kit To Carry said:
Hi Carlos,

Your bound to meet some strange people on the forums - just ask Jon Pickett :lmao:

Enjoy mate.
Phil.
if you look in the dictionary under strange there should be a picture of carlos he is one in a million.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Jon Pickett said:
Hi Carlos and welcome here.....
Jason....Love your new photo, but whats with all the black eye shadow and black lipstick....? You've had a haircut too......
yes I am happy you like my new look that was me the day after my stag do. full on day of the dead zombie look. it is cool :p

Oct 31, 2006
High Wycombe, Bucks
Hello, happy tree people! (Only joking!), many thanks for all your replies, even from the 'Placebo' wanna be fnar! So anyone here interested in any astronomy or should I get my bow drill and leave? :lmao:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Carlos said:
Hello, happy tree people! (Only joking!), many thanks for all your replies, even from the 'Placebo' wanna be fnar! So anyone here interested in any astronomy or should I get my bow drill and leave? :lmao:
Yep.....I am a virgo.....I think...

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Buenos Dias Carlos the 'Holombian :BlueTeamE - You must get up to our next woodmeet. Please dont cut my legs off with that chainsaw (scarface) - I can get you the money! No! Aaaarrgh! :yikes: No more walking for me then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE