Hello from Leamington Spa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MattyWW

Feb 11, 2023
Leamington Spa
Hi all,

Thought I’d say hello

I’m based in Leamington Spa and love getting outdoors. I have a strange obsession with cook kits for some reason, which seems to be out of control.

I’m an advertising designer during the day but volunteer as a scout leader which gives me a good outlet for learning, practicing, and teaching new bushcraft skills.

Always on the lookout for good local camping spots and fantasize about owning a small wood one day.

All the best
Matt

Reactions: Erbswurst

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Welcome Matt, oh yes the time we waste daydreaming about owning a wood to play in!!!
I wouldn't want to do the statistics, but I reckon it is a fair bet that given the popularity of bushcraft there are not enough woods to go round for us all to have one, still if you are young enough you can always plant one and wait for it to grow :)

Hodge

Nomad
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Have you considered attending the Lordswood meets? They are held in Corley Warwickshire and are advertised on this forum. You have just missed a weekend. Next one will be end of April.

Reactions: MattyWW

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE