Hello, new to the forum :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 19, 2013
Exeter, Devon
Hi folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new on the forum. I may have met a few of you at the Wilderness Gathering this year however :) I'm from the Exeter area presently but come from the western US originally. I've been practicing traditional skills/technology since I was a child and am now finishing up a PhD in experimental archaeology from the University of Exeter. My speciality field is traditional tanning technologies. I'm looking forward to chatting with and connecting to some other skills practitioners in the UK. I'm always up for knowledge sharing and of course going out survival living! Though I'm a bit pinched for time as I'm currently writing up my PhD.

Cheers!

Theresa

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
...I've been practicing traditional skills/technology since I was a child and am now finishing up a PhD in experimental archaeology from the University of Exeter. My speciality field is traditional tanning technologies...
Wowzers, gal, you sound like you have a lot to offer :) I bet you'll have people tripping over themselves to proof read your Masters ;)

Welcome to BCUK, find your local meets and have fun :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE