Hello, Hi! Come over and let's put some fuel on the fire.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Englishrose222

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2006
Devon
englishrose.222.tripod.com
Hi, my name is Tracy initially I am an ebayer, I also have my own website and some of you already know me because of this, this is how I met many of you to begin with and let me say how lucky can a girl get :D :D LOL. I sell hardwood blanks, blocks, scales amongst other things and is a hobby of mine :) as I have always loved and been fascinated by timber, but my career is in the marine industry working in an office. All this bushcrafting is something new to me and i have a hundred questions about the hobby as I am very keen to learn. I have other hobbies, surfing, diving, fishing, sailing and a recent interest that has just begun, is making my own steel blades and would be grateful for any information, I’m told 01 carbon steel is what I should look for – is there anything else I should know? If you feel you can help or just want a chat I’m here most evenings and weekends and look forward to your reply. I should mention I also belong to other splendid forums just like yours. I have been very lucky and have been invited by Tony to enter my website here and join your group, where you will find the link to BCUK back again as well as other links I have, which I invite you to follow. Many thanks Tony for your courtesy and generosity.

Ebay – Englishrose222

http://Englishrose.222.tripod.com

Kind regards

Tracy

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Welcome Tracy from an (ex) Debn buy ;)

Nice to see you on here - look forward to chatting

Red

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hi Tracy!

Welcome aboard our happy ship, i'm sure you will find us a merry crew

Please don't be afraid to ask ANYTHING someone will always be allong before long to show you the ropes!

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Welcome to the forum Englishrose.

As a past customer of this lady I can tell you folks that you get what you pay for and you get good wood and a pleasant, efficient service. (no affiliation etc etc etc).

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
I too can vouch for Tracy, i bought 4 wood blocks from her just the other day, an excellent service, glad to see you here.

Englishrose222

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2006
Devon
:sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: Sorry we didn't put the quote in here, we didn't know how to at the time. :eek:

This is in response to Marts

Message #10 "Welcome to BCUK Tracy"

Hi, excuse me guys, for jumping this most impressive line up of members who have come to say hello, but Marts, how are you, I feel we know each other :D I assume from your welcome that you received the goods :) everything turned out fine in the end! Perhaps we will embrace again but with less turbulence ;) Thank you – I look forward to next time.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Englishrose222 said:
Hi, excuse me guys, for jumping this most impressive line up of members who have come to say hello, but Marts, how are you, I feel we know each other :D I assume from your welcome that you received the goods :) everything turned out fine in the end! Perhaps we will embrace again but with less turbulence ;) Thank you – I look forward to next time.

Hi Tracy

Yep turned up fine this morning. Cheers for that
:)

Englishrose222

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2006
Devon
:sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: Sorry we didn't put the quote in here, we didn't know how to at the time :eek:

This is in response to Shinken

Message #16 "Welcome to Bcuk Tracy!

I will probably need to buy some more of your fantastic wood soon!"

Shiiiinnnkkeeen - you little dark horse you :D . Well, what other surprises have you got for me :lmao: Oh, it's so lovely to see you here. It's like going to a party and finding old friends. Right about the wood you want - i have just sent 15 pictures of very special wood i've just cut to you know who :lmao: and i can't sell any of it to anyone else until he's made his choice - and he only wants one and i think he's holding back so you can't have it :lmao: ..........but i think we can probably find you something equally as special.

Guys if you love knives but knife making is not your thing - take a look at the workmanship and quality that Shinken turns out. He is capable of making amongst some of the best knives, sheaths and matching fires steels i have ever seen................. and such lovely hands :lmao:
You didn't respond to my last e-mail - i hope you received it - my little champion :cool:

But all is well now anyway and we are all very good friends. Thank you for your welcome and look forward to our next point of contact.

Tracy

Englishrose222

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2006
Devon
:sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: Sorry we didn't put the quote in here, we did'nt know how to at the time :eek:

This is in response to Ed

Message #14 "Welcome aboard Tracy"

Ed

Lovely to meet you - thank you for your welcome, you are very kind, but Ed if you've got lots to say - say it so i can read it. ;) Let's hear it all :) Come back again - tell me what you do and let's put some fuel on the fire. :)

Tracy

Englishrose222

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2006
Devon
:sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: Sorry we didn't put the quote in here, we didn't know how to at the time :eek:

This is in response to jdlenton

Message #12 "Hi tracy and welcome to bcuk"

Hi James

We are new to each other aren't we. ;) Lovely to meet you, i'm always keen to meet new people - i hope we speak again soon somehow.

Tracy

Englishrose222

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2006
Devon

This is in response to Singeblister

Message # 9 "Welcome to the forum Englishrose, Your right in wanting to use 01 for your blades. I think your just joined BritishBlades forum as well ? If you need any info on knife making drop me a PM I will be happy to help"

Hello Singeblister

You must have thought I had forgotten you, but no way jose. :D I have just been so bogged down with trying to resolve a PC problem on my website that I’m all behind. :eek: But I would never forget someone who seems so kind. Thank you for your confirmation that 01 grade of steel is the right grade for making a blade. Reference to BB alas no, I am not a member on this splendid forum, but I can say I am flattered enormously by many of the members on that site that speak well of me. I just may take you up on your kind offer in helping me to make a knife, as soon as I resolve my problem on my tripod site. ;) Why don’t you sign my guestbook on that site – go to Contact Us page click on to Sign Guest Book, it will be lovely to see you there. You will also see my request for help Till next time.

Tracy

Englishrose222

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2006
Devon

This is in response to Billycan

Message # 8 "I too can vouch for Tracy, i bought 4 wood blocks from her just the other day, an excellent service, glad to see you here"

God..... i look around and the more i look around, the more people i see that i already know....... I'm a new member to this site as you know and of course everything seems so new, :confused: so it's taking a while for me to recgonise the familiar :rolleyes: . Now i would have to hazard a guess Billycan, but there is just a little something there that you say, so of course i think i know who you are don't I? :Wow: It is so lovely to see you, here, amongst so many others i already know. :) Come on out and tell me i'm right. Meanwhile thank you for your kind words and your welcome.

Tracy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE