Hello from Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forager
Jun 16, 2008
North East
Hi everyone,

I've been a member here for a while now so I thought I had better introduce myself. I've mostly been reading up on the experiences and work of others here and have to say there is a tremendous amount of talent, knowledge and Inspiration on this forum.

I like many of the members here I expect started off my days in the scouts and have always had a keen interest in the outdoors and nature. Although camping and bushcraft have taken a backseat over the last few years (This I intend to address!) I am a keen kayaker and always enjoy my time in the outdoors.

Any way thats enough from me,

ATB

Forager
Jun 16, 2008
North East
Hi rik,

I'm in Swansea the moriston area to be exact, I've noticed there are quite a few members here from south wales.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
welcome aboard 1972,I'm in west cross myself.There are quite a few members in a 20 mile radius of swansea.We'll have to have a meet.

Calculon

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2008
Old South Wales
Hi '72 I worked in Clydach for about 14 years.

Welcome to the forum, the members here are some of the most well informed & friendly anywhere.

Calc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE