Hello from the Thames Valley

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 7, 2013
Maidenhead
Just a quick hello from me.

Former boy scout now grown up and teaching in the Thames Valley. Long held belief that we teachers spend too much time with the kids indoors and not enough in the big out there. Besides which teaching outdoors is so much more fun. Had responsibility for outdoor and adventure education at school for some time and have developed a programme getting the boys and girls up abseil towers, on the water and getting dirty. I've always enjoyed rough camping and like leaving the creature comforts back at home from time to time. We are now looking to develop a Bushcraft activity for younger pupils using our school grounds and an adjacent ancient woodland run by the National Trust (we have already gained permission to use this). Looking for ideas/tips and ways to move forward.

Other related interests include Field Archery (Longbow), Angling and old Land Rovers.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to the forum :D
I think you're spot on, and there are a lot of folks on here who will agree with you too :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE