Hello from the coast

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Intertidal

Forager
Jan 26, 2008
Cornwall
Hiya,
I've dipped into this forum now and again via SOTP and found it a really useful resource with some nice, knowledgable folk and good netiquette.

Not really a proper bushcrafter meself interms of woodland skills and techniques, but still interested in what others do. I'm a Cornish native and, as the name implies, I'm mostly to be found on the shore, or at sea in either my sea kayak or my boat.
I regularly forage on the shore; fish by rod or handline and also set pots for crab, lobster and prawns in summer. I also dive for scallops.
'Bushcraft' on the coast, especially by sea kayak, is easy - find an otherwise inaccessible cove or beach, gather plenty driftwood, catch or collect food and away you go.
When not by the coast, I indulge a lifetimes interest in mountains all over the UK and more locally on the moors in the southwest.

Nick

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Welcome to the site Intertidal Sounds like you will fit right in.

Simon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE