Hello from Strikealight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 21, 2013
UK
Hello, folks - been lurking for a long time now, so felt it was time to sign on and try to give something back at some point if I can as I've learned so much from this forum. My activity on other sites has been low over the past year or so due to work, kids and life getting in the way and I am hoping thigs settle down a bit now so I can get back out into the sticks more. My camping activities are a lot more civilised now than I prefer but I still get my kids out to do some really wild stuff now and then which hapilly they seem to like. My real interests are friction fire techniques and mini kits - urban EDC kits now mainly, but I spend more time than is healthy building and developing mini fishing kits, first aid kits, etc. and I rarely leave home without one of them on me.

So I will chip in where it might be useful - in the meantime thanks a lot to those behind the threads that have taught me, interested me and entertained me so much.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE