hello from stourbridge, west midlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
Hi all,
I've been a member for awhile now but not really posted.
I do love reading everyone's threds. I hope to get more involved now in the forum.
I love the countryside and the outdoor life.
I did lots of camping when I was a kid and then had a few "adventures" as a teen ,
I'm hoping to get involved more in the bushcraft side of things from now on.
In the past I've been involved with rock climbing,camping,the hunting side of shooting, mainly air rifles,
I now keep chickens and love growing my own fruit and veg. I have twin daughters that are six years old so hopping to start camping with them next year's.
I have two cats and also two ferrets.

I help out at my daughter's school with "forest school"

Well I hope to speak to some.of you on the forum.

Rich

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
Hi,
Are there any meets in stourbridge.?
I'm not driving at the moment, hospital says I shouldn't. So I can not get to any that are too far away.
Hi ya,

I am from Stourbridge and although I work away from Home down south in Wiltshire but I am up when I can. There are quite a few peole from the area and there are some meets about

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
The closest meet to us at the moment is either Coventry with the Rough Close meet, or the is North Wood (which is off at the moment) and also JD and Clem of this parish are trying to get one up and running as well. I tried to get the use of Kniver scout camp for a meet but because of working away from home and some other problems I was not able to get it off the ground. Watch the forums is the best bit of advice. Hope it helps, Over the winter period there are some going on, I hope to be up during this period.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE