Hello from South Yorkshire :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
W

Wibbl

Hey everyone, I've never really been camping or anything yet but I'm very interested in doing so. I've already read through this site because I want to learn all about bushcraft. Recently got hooked on Ray Mear's TV programs, which with google, is what brought me here.

I'm 17 years old and I used to live next to a big wood... used to :(. When I was younger I used to go for long walks with my friends in the wood but now I'm in the middle of a large town, which sucks.

Joe.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Wibbl said:
Hey everyone, I've never really been camping or anything yet but I'm very interested in doing so. I've already read through this site because I want to learn all about bushcraft. Recently got hooked on Ray Mear's TV programs, which with google, is what brought me here.

I'm 17 years old and I used to live next to a big wood... used to :(. When I was younger I used to go for long walks with my friends in the wood but now I'm in the middle of a large town, which sucks.

Joe.

Hello and welcome

lightfoot

Forager
Jul 5, 2006
Chester
Hi Joe and welcome to the gang. Keep studying this site and practicing the skills and you could take over from Ray in a few years!

If you haven't camped out before then torrential rain, storms, incessant drizzle, gale force winds, plagues of ferocious midgies, freezing nights and other such character building stuff aside, you'll probably be surprised to find it immensely more enjoyable than you ever would have imagined. :D

Keep us posted with your adventures.

David

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE