hello from richmond!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
hi all. ive been a member for a few weeks, been reading quite a bit on the forums and posted a couple of times.
im whitey 23 from richmond north yorkshire.
been into bushcraft for years since i was a nipper and my grandad would take me for loooong walks along the rivers and up through the dales, he showed me about trapping and tracking and other useful things.
i went on to join the army and unfortunately, upon leaving haven't had alot of time to be doing much bnushcraft.
however i've decided that i now want to re-discover what ive been missing so much, anyone else from similar areas??...........

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
aye its not bad up here, good selection of brown trout, greyling and barble depending on where you go, heard stories of some upto around 8-10lb but not sure how accurate these stories are lol also alot of carp lakes etc in the area.

quick question, what is trhe nomad, forager things under everyones names all about ?? ? ? lol

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Whitely :)

As for the nomad etc... it's based on the number of posts you have done. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
hey up Whitey, welcome to the site its awesome mate.......

enjoy......

chris..............................................................................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE