Hello from Northampton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary Arthur

Dec 9, 2005
Northampton
Hello
My name is Gary Arthur and its great to see such a fantastic site. I have been interested in bushcraft for many years but would not say i am particularly skilled. I guess one reason that I am interested is that i have been teaching and studying Ninjutsu for 20 plus years and as you may be aware that the Ninja were warriors of the mountains and as such had to have good bushcraft skills.

As bizarre as this sounds I also feel at home in the countryside and the woods and I feel I have an affinity with the peoples of the past that lived in a much more rural environment where everyday living was about understanding the seasons and nature. this is probably one reason i did a degree in archaeology and now following it with an A level in Environmental Science.

Anyway if theres anyone from Northampton area that would like to get in touch please e mail me or contact me on 01604 757316.

Regards Gary Arthur
www.toshindo.co.uk

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Gary and welcome to Bushcraft UK, it’s good to have you. Mate, there’s lots of people on here that feel like you, comfortable in the wilderness and an attachment to the past!

You’ve got a nice site there Gary, I used to be quite involved in Martial arts and often read about Steven Hayes, good to know he’s still going.

If you’ve got any questions then ask away, there’s some seriously knowledgeable people on here and if they don’t know they can always point you in the right directing.

Yeah, might be a good idea to loose the phone number even though it’s appreciated. People can contact you through he site I presume.

Enjoy

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hi Gary and welcome all thoe not in north hants there are a number of us get together in bucks some from mk anf some further south send me a pm and we'll try and ger together in the new year

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE