Hello from J Mc Aleer & Sons Ltd

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Folks,

I'm Richard from J Mc Aleer & Sons. We have a huge range of Nokian Footwear for sale on our website and we aim to have any orders that we receive via the internet despatched on the same day but if not it is sent the following day. All our deliveries are done by Parcelforce.

Anything that is showing on our website is in stock and if you want any expert advice on any of our Nokian Products please email (info@jmcaleer.com) or give us a call (028 80758220).

Apologises if I seem to have jumped in here on Bush Craft UK but I just seen that a few people have been coming through to our site from here and thought that I should introduce ourselves.

We're pretty new to selling online and I'm just making people aware that we're here and would love to help with any questions that you have on our Nokian Boots.

Thanks again,

Richard
www.jmcaleer.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,

I wasn't trying to be smart I really just did see a few people coming through to our website from this forum and I thought that I should introduce myself. I'm not trying to be smart or get a quick sale but I just felt that I should introduce our company as we have an extensive range of Nokian products in stock and I was just trying to make people aware that we are here to help. Apologises if I've broken any rules as that was never the intention.

Sorry again,

Richard
www.jmcaleer.com

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
hmmm...boots are real enuff, but I thought you had to be a maker to sell/ advertise your wares???

Normally you have to indeed, though we allow people tp post only once about their venture in their intro-post, in this section. So Richard from jmcaleer.com can't post any more posts like above, as that would be classed as self promotion; though I'm sure Richard read the Rules & Regs (art. 8) when he joined up.

EDIT to add:
Richard: you can have a link to your website in your signature; though we ask for a reciprocal link back to BCUK on your website.

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
As Johan pointed out, if it's a real person they get to have a one off introduction, preferably short :D After that it's classed as spam. It would be good to know who you are Richard ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE