Hello from Germany

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 23, 2012
Germany
Hello,

Markus here, I am a friend of JonathanD, who hasn't replied to my emails since almost a year.

Looking forwards to learn a bit from the members here!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hello,

Markus here, I am a friend of JonathanD, who hasn't replied to my emails since almost a year.

Looking forwards to learn a bit from the members here!

Hey I've been busy. Unlike you I don't sit in front of the TV all day eating cheesy puffs.

Can't believe that let you on here, are there no filters in place? They'll be letting Dell Deaton on here next.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Please tell me that this does not mean I am going to get more James Bond rubbish posted through my door. I just got rid of the last lot.

Sep 23, 2012
Germany
Please tell me that this does not mean I am going to get more James Bond rubbish posted through my door. I just got rid of the last lot.

Hey Emma,

I always thought that you are nice ;)

Seems that the isolation in the african wilderness has changed a lot :)

Thanks for the good welcome to all others and I am sure that you guys know how difficult it is to get along with Mr. Bushknife :)

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
I am lovely. Who do you think posted all your parcels out. And none got lost. That is good for me. Sunspel sent junk mail for months.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE