Hello from Germany

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
I wish he were a hermit. I hardly ever see him because he is out all of the time. He says I cannot compete with snakes because they are deaf and do not talk.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Oh God you should see my fridge. It is full of DNA tubes and pots with various bits in them. The freezer is full too. Not so much fun when you just want a pork chop. I deserve shoes.

Sep 23, 2012
Germany
Oh God you should see my fridge. It is full of DNA tubes and pots with various bits in them. The freezer is full too. Not so much fun when you just want a pork chop. I deserve shoes.

Hey Emma, could be worse! Have you seen that Dexter episode where he's storing the head in the fridge.

And I alsways assumed that he's not any good in the bedding department, so not surprised that he needs DNA samples to prove :lmao:

You definitely deserve shoes and a better bloke ;)

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
gutten abent bondtoys,vie heist du? mien name ist fish,ich comt aus wiltshire.

did i get that right or just start another war? doh! i meant not to mention the you know what!

Sep 23, 2012
Germany
gutten abent bondtoys,vie heist du? mien name ist fish,ich comt aus wiltshire.

did i get that right or just start another war? doh! i meant not to mention the you know what!

Guten Morgen fishsfish,

ich bin Markus aus Hamburg.

Not totally right but I could understand it and not gonna start a war with good people, don't worry ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE