Hello from edinburgh

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
Hi everyone, just joined a couple of days ago and still finding my way around the site.
I'm hoping to meet up with others around the edinburgh area so that i can learn more.
Is there anybody out there who is up for that? I'm quite new to all this stuff but have been getting out with guide books and doing my best. Chatting with other folk would be more fun me thinks.
Cheers for now

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Hi

Welcome to the forum. Theres quite a few people around the Edinburgh area.

I am currently trying to organise a meet " Lothian Meet" thread. So pop on in

cheers

BTW, if you join you get a coooooool badge to sew on

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
Hey Sniper,
Edinburgh nights out can be great esp for pubs and live music etc. Weather is total pish though - pretty much constant rain.
Send me a private message to let me know if and when you are coming and will swap emails or something if you're up for it. Always up for a wee dram.
Cheers

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Hey Sniper,
Edinburgh nights out can be great esp for pubs and live music etc. Weather is total pish though - pretty much constant rain.
Send me a private message to let me know if and when you are coming and will swap emails or something if you're up for it. Always up for a wee dram.
Cheers

Actually I was meaning a night out in the woods but a dram in the woods is worth two in the pubs isn't that what they say??:beerchug:

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
Ha ha - it occured to me after i wrote the message that that's what you meant - d'oh!
I must confess i dont know any places as i'm quite new to all this - done a fair bit of camping in my time but very little away from sites etc.
Well up for it though if you would like company - i have a couple of drams worth of lovely double matured Lagavulin left which i'm TRYING to save for the right occasion.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
There's a few places over here on the dark side, so anytime you fancy a change of scenery just let me know. Isn't there some good bits up across from Redford barracks or is it just for MOD.
What's Lagavulin, sounds like a cocktail of lager and vaseline, Ha Ha?

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
Darkside ha ha!
Isn't ayrshire where they filmed the mordor scenes in lord of the rings? lol
To be honest - have no real idea of where is good to go around here. At the moment just trying to get some kit and more importantly knowledge together so i can get out there - getting itchy from being an armchair fan.....
I can't possibly come up with a retort on the lagavulin gag........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE