Hello From Dorset

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
Hi All,
My name is Mark and I've just joined the camp. I live in Dorset, just a couple of miles from the New Forest.
I really enjoy riding my motorbike and I'm an active member of the Adventure Bike Rider community. Part of the main thing we do is meet up around the country, all year round and camp at rallies. It's this camping that has drawn me further into bushcraft.
I've learnt a lot by watching a lot of YouTube channels by Zed Outdoors, Mindwise Man (Maverick Outdoors) Outdoor Enthusiast 101, MCQ Bushcraft to name a few. From this I've started to move my kit away from motorcycle camping to hiking and solo camping etc. I've started to play with my kit and work out what's working for me.
I'm hoping I can learn more from everyone on here and hopefully, meet up with some of you and camp out a few times.
Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Cheers
Mark

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Mark
Welcome aboard - I'm in Poole, so not far away. There are a few other Dorset members, so maybe we can arrange a Dorset bash sometime?
Cheers
Phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE