Hello from deepest darkest....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 22, 2009
Thundersley, Essex
Essex.
Hi, I'm John and I live in south east Essex. As many of you know Essex is famed for it's great open plains and mountain ranges, some areas have not seen civilised man, these wild tribes live in places with strange names like Basildon and Pitsea and the fabled Colchester.
I found this site after a bit of web brousing. I have reached a point in my life where I have decided that as a meat eater I should be able to kill it, cook it, eat it. So I bought an air rifle and will soon be out shooting bunnies, squirrels, woodies for food and also hitting the local rat population for the local farmer. I also want to teach my two sons to camp, make fire, fish etc. Now being totaly honest I am very very rusty on alot of these types of thing so that's how I ended up here. I drive a Land Rover so hope to take the boys to some great places here and abroad as they get older. The adventures will take place once we have tamed that great wilderness known as " The back garden" and I have proved to "SWMBO" that we will all come back with ten fingers and no burnt bits.
I hope I haven't bored you and I am sorry if I've upset any one from the above named places, but if you can't have a laugh you might aswell give up...John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE