Hello from Bolton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HeatherS

Apr 22, 2012
Horwich
Hi everyone.
We came along to Bushmoot for the first time a couple of years ago. I have three kids, ages 10-13 now.
I came to Bushmoot through foraging and permaculture.
In the past few years, I've done my Forest School Leader training, but mostly enjoyed doing my bushcraft competency training.
I love being out in the woods, whittling and wild camping.
Also love a bit of wild swimming.
Would be great to meet up locally sometime.

windz1000r

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2021
derbyshire
Hi everyone.
We came along to Bushmoot for the first time a couple of years ago. I have three kids, ages 10-13 now.
In the past few years, I've done my Forest School Leader training, but mostly enjoyed doing my bushcraft competency training.
morning
how did you find the bushcraft competency training this is something i am looking into doing
if nothing more than to be able to expand stuff with our forest school

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
Hi everyone.
welcome I'm originally from Wigan, wigan has a bushcraft club called northern soul bushcrafters

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE