Hello from across the pond!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 2, 2016
Colorado, USA
I am seeking a forum in which I can find knowledge, camaraderie, and more knowledge! I have always loved the outdoors, stemming from my being reared up in the country of Mississippi, USA. I was a boy scout for many years, and now I am attempting to go to school for Forestry and Wildlife Sciences. I currently reside in Colorado, the most beautiful place on this pale blue dot we call our home. I am a laid-back type of individual and I really hope most people on here are. Thank you for having me!
-Sam

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to our virtual campfire :D

I have a friend who lives in Colorado, at the foot of the Rockies. She writes books about the ghost towns and mines, and the spooky things that go on around them.
Her photos of the area show a beautiful land though, big wide skies :D

M

Hi Sam!

Welcome to the forum from northern California. As a resident of California, I definitely agree that Colorado is the second most beautiful place on this pale blue dot. :)

I am so jealous of your effort to study Forestry and Wildlife Sciences! Bushcraft is my passion, but my vocation keeps me inside an office. Between business meetings, I often muse about following your lead.

Welcome to the forum!

- Woodsorrel

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Hello! You've joined the right forum.

A great bunch and very knowledgeable, get stuck in!

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
LazyPK: Colorado is a good place. I'm a little north in the rockies at 53N.
This is a good place = kind of laid back and not at all competitive like BCUSA.
These people have many thousands of years of historical survival to pass along.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE