Hello! ~ From Sussex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mozzi

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2015
Brighton
Hi! Really have enjoyed reading some of the info on the forum, and felt it would be beneficial to join and maybe, when experienced enough contribute knowledge to others as well!:)

Im Nick, Im 21 (22 on the 12th) and I reside in lancing, a village between worthing and brighton in west sussex.

My first knowledge of the existence of bushcraft was when my dad would let me stay up late to watch ray mears programmes, Ive always loved the outdoors, with an absolute obsession for any kind of fishing! ( I own a carp bait company) and recently decided to splash out on some equipment as a treat to myself and hopefully develop a new passion.

Ive always had a thing for fires, when walking the dogs with my mother I'd gather sticks in rubble bags and have little campfires in our back garden, its progressed a bit since then but I still enjoy a small blaze most evenings!

Its a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope I don't ask too many questions! (aspergers).

Mozzi

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2015
Brighton
Thanks to all! :)

Dread Head, I've seen your leatherwork before, absolutely beautiful and I'd actually planned in a couple of months to contact you regarding a commissioning of a possibles pouch! Funny to see you on here now, pleasant coincidence :)

Have a good evening all :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE