Hello form Copenhagen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 25, 2014
Denmark
just signed in for the first time.

I´m 31 years old, living in Denmark with my wife and two kids, who are taking a liking to the outdoors, finally.

My main interest is woodworking with knives and axes...particularly axes.
I´m an old school gear nut, so traditional materials are my preference, although i do have a large Lowe Pro pack with a lightweight tarp.

I´m more of a pragmatic outdoorsman who is very fascinated by bushcraft, but by no means do i exclude modern tools and materials...i just like the traditional ways alot.
But...untill my skill and confidence level rises, i stick with what works for me, and try not to get to presumptuous and get myself in trouble in the colder seasons.

You live and you learn, and i try to stay alive so hopefully i can some day be self reliant in the wild for longer periods...but for now, i take it slow and focus on getting my kids involved, so experimentation comes second to comfort for now.

i just signed up for bushcraftusa as well, and go by the handle "the dane", if anyone have memberships over there, you might experience that my post can be found here as well as there, but thats just to get different feed backs.

anyways, i like site alot, and have been watching for a while.

cant wait to contribute.

Best Regards
Lars

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE