Hello bushcrafters, from sunny Holland!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 3, 2008
Eindhoven, NL
Hi there!

My name is Al, I tried to register with Bushcraft a couple of months ago, but it went awry, I think the site was going through puberty or something. Ok now, though!

I've spent the last year or so trawling the internet checking out bushcraft and survival sites, and this one is far and away the best I've found, a top-league website, and more than that, I see from reading a lot of your threads, an extended family of bushcrafters, giving each other support and encouragement. Great to see, lots to learn!

I'm living in a forest near Eindhoven at the moment, with lots of pine and birch trees, and my interests have passed (as they do) from making pine resin to firesticks to nettle/hemp cordage and now to firestones.

I notice there are several Dutch members; would anyone know if you have any moots/meets planned here in the Netherlands, as I don't know anyone who actually shares my interests, and it would be nice to meet some!

All the best to you all, and I look forward to exploring BushcraftUK to the full.

Al.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I tried to register with Bushcraft a couple of months ago, but it went awry, I think the site was going through puberty or something.
ooops ... sorry about that. We've been changing the servers alot recently trying to find one that works well and is stable. Glad you made it here though Al, its great to have you here.

:D
Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to Bushcraft UK, good to have you and thanks for the introduction. I used to live in Leende, although that was a long time ago when I was a boy, good memories.

It looks like you've had a good look around the site so you'll know how great everyone is, get stuck in :D

I've just rearranged the meet up forum so you should be able to find anything going on a bit easier.

Enjoy;)

Apr 3, 2008
Eindhoven, NL
Thanks, guys.

Tony - Leende it is, and very nice round here too!!

Just one question if someone doesn't mind; how do I post photos? I searched for 'post photos' in the FAQs but nothing came back.

Al.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE