Hello bushcraft UK....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
Just thought i would say hello and introduce myself as i am new to the 'online bushcraft' but relatively experienced in the outdoor sort. This website is fantastic and contains a huge wealth of information, available to everyone, keep up the good work....
I'm a tree surgeon and part time student studying a degree in Rural Land Management, I currently spend my time in Gloucestershire and Hampshire, and would like to find somewhere to practise and learn new skills, and also someone to practice with, if any ones is in this area and a regular practicer let me know..

many thanks...

Dom

Willowbark

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2005
Stroud, Gloucestershire
Hi Dom

Welcome aboard
I'm from Glucestershire too! I'm sure there must be more of us lurking around here somewhere. I'm looking around to find a suitable site for overnighting/ fires etc and will let you know what I come up with. If anyone else is interested, maybe we could have a get together in this neck of the woods

Willowbark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE