Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stanthebiker

Feb 17, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hi there,

I'm joining up to gain some new skills to use on my holidays in Lapland. Our facilities up there are minimal to say the least. I'm not bad with my hands where mechanicals or electricals are involved, but natural skills could do with some improvements I think.

I'm hoping to learn a lot here and also hope I can contribute something too.

stanthebiker

Feb 17, 2012
Bedfordshire
Thank you all for your welcomes.

Dan, I assume you meant a Honda Blackbird? I have a Honda VTR SP-1 at the moment as my main ride.

I always liked the Blackbird, haven't had a chance to ride one yet.

Robbi, what are you riding?

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
at the moment an XT660R as a run around but it's up for sale

had 2 blackbirds and an ZX12R as well as a Vulcan 2000 over the past few years.

my biking history goes waaaaaaay back.......passed my test an a 1957 650 Triumph Thunderbird with a sidecar on it :)

keep her rubber side down matey

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
hi stan and welcome, im riding a CBF at the mo, im aiming to get a triamph street, honda hornet or a harly sporster as my next machine,

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hey Stan welcome mate, I'm riding a gas lift swivel chair at the moment, without armrests (I know, I like living on the edge sometimes) very comfy but crap on hills what with the unpowered casters and all, but it gets me from the desk to the bookcase just fine. :lmao:

When I'm not riding this chair I dust off my 25year old Kwak GPz600R.

Last edited:

stanthebiker

Feb 17, 2012
Bedfordshire
Thanks for the further welcomes.

Biker: LOL, what's the 0-60 time on that swivel chair of yours? :) Nice classic Kwak.

Monkey Boy: All your new bike choices sound good, well, maybe not the harley... :)

Robbi: Wow, you needed a sidecar to get through the test without falling off? :) Sounds like you've had some nice bikes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE