Hello All

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 8, 2008
France
Hi I'm trev from somerset been on here a while just not said hello so just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, i'm into bushcraft and shooting and most outdoors stuff. Enjoy the wealth of information and ideas on this site and look forward to posting a few of my own.
Cheers

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
You may want to get in touch with Jaysurfer as they are having a meet soon in your neck of the woods and I know one of the lads comes from Bridgwater, maybe you should tag along?

Look in the 'Meets' section .

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Trev and welcome to bushcraft uk (even though you've been on a while :D) I'm sure you know your way about but feel free to ask away and someone will point you in the right direction....Just as the good TeeDee has done goodjob

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Welcome...
Nice to see we are getting a few Somersetarians joining.
We are having a meet next weekend so if you want to join us or pop along at all over the weekend just add your name to the thread.

We are a friendly lot and very very sociable...

Feb 8, 2008
France
Thanks for the warm welcome yes it takes a lot to get time to post as got so many things in the pipeline lol brain tanning a deer skin at the moment and a few other items.
But will do some posts and will be on here more.
Thanks all
Trev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE