Hello all!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seth.Karlo

Aug 11, 2009
Wiltshire
Hey, I'm Andy, been Bushcrafting with my dad (pteron) for a while now, was at the latest Bushmoot, but we had to leave early sadly.

Out of the people I met, I remember Toddy (GREAT tablet by the way) and Graham (is that how you spell it?) and Rich (The doctor)... probably others aswell, but the brain doesn't work too well on a Sunday night.

My username is as such for two reasons, firstly as it's how I'm known in other internet forums, and secondly becuase my dad has the same name as me, so it makes life simpler... call me whichever you like :)

Well, hello!

-Seth

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey Seth,

I'm sure the others will be along very shortly, but in the meantime welcome to BCUK, great place with some wonderfull folk. Sure you'll enjoy it here
Goatboy.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello again :D

You got here then ? :cool: Welcome to the virtual campfire that is BcUK :) , lots of folks you'll recognise I'm sure.

The recipe for the tablet is around here somewhere :D

cheers,
Toddy

Seth.Karlo

Aug 11, 2009
Wiltshire
*looks for recipe*

Thanks Toddy! Virtual campfires are cool, all the fun and not getting smoked out :p My mum just about had a heart attack when we walked through the door smelling of smoke.

If my dad messes up times again next year, I'm going without him :p

-Seth

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE