Hello all!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 7, 2009
Nottingham
Hi gang!
I'm from Nottingham, and I've become very interested in the subject of Bushcraft over the last few years, having basically spent my final year of uni in Birmingham watching Ray Mears with my house mates! (Don't know what your take on him is on this forum, but to me he is a legend)
I've been back from uni for a year or so now, and have been picking up bits of kit every month or so, to the point where I went out and wild camped up in the Peak District a couple of times. Really enjoyed myself, and am always looking for free time to do it again!
I am in love with the great outdoors, to the point of considering a career change out of the stressful Music Industry and into some form of work related to Bushcraft... But I'll save that for another thread...
Anyway, I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself, as you'll see me a lot more on here!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE