Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Thought i would introduce myself properly as i have been posting on the forums with no formal introductions.

My name's Andy (on-line name sort of gives it away, doh) and i've just hit the big four-O last year.

Been into camping etc for more years than i remember and i'm always buying tents (6 at last count). I've recently got into bushcraft from the man on the telly and from that guy Les Hiddins from years ago. I live in the West Midlands with my wife and 4 year old little boy. (both into camping fortunatley) We try to get out and about in the woods a few miles away but i have not done a bushcraft type camp yet.

What amazes me on this site is the amount of knowledge and friendliness that gets given, a rarity nowadays. It's a pleasure the speak to such nice people from around the world with the same interests and hobbies, also for newbies like me it's the thought that a solution to a problem is only a few clicks away.

I salute you all, fellow bushcrafters and look forward to the forums.:You_Rock_

PS. Missed the Midlands meet but i will try to come next time if i may ? Looked great.

WilS

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2008
North Wales
Getting near the big 4-0 myself, but there's plenty of old farts on here so you're in good company. Welcome! :)
Will.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Andy, it's great that you came back and introduced yourself :D
Thanks for the feedback on how you view the site, it's great to know that it's all working well and we're all making it a good place to be.

There's not a lot I can say about the place that you don't already know so keep getting stuck in and enjoy yourself. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE