Hello All

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Honest Outrage

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2015
Midlands
Hello everyone. My name is Kurt, from North London.

I enjoy outdoor Archery, and am an NFAS member. I love camping, and hope to have my first solo trip soon. My only concern is that my navigation skills aren't particularly good (kind of a big deal when going solo!! :D ), so i'll probably end up following a simple trail!

Looking forward to reading lots on these forums and getting a lot of information!

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hello Kurt, do you ever get to shoot over this part of the world? We (Oakwood Bowmen) have a shoot this Sunday

Honest Outrage

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2015
Midlands
Thank you for the welcomes all.

Hello Kurt, do you ever get to shoot over this part of the world? We (Oakwood Bowmen) have a shoot this Sunday

Hello Ozzy, I'm afraid not. I have been an Archery GB member for a few years and just use to shoot Bosses and Clout, but this year i started NFAS (Celtic Harmony club). So far i haven't competed in any shoots, but am hoping to have a go at the Cloth of Gold shoot and Avalon shoot. In time, i will definitely be looking to further a field shoots though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE