Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greeny

Jun 21, 2015
Cheshire
Hi

Just joined - Been interested in all this stuff, since being about 10 when I made a 'survival kit' from a tobacco tin, cut down candle, matches and a teabag - the proceeded to make a lukewarm brew, in some woodland, from a stream than ran through a cow field. How I avoided some evil stomach bug is a miracle :lmao:

Am here to learn form combined skills and wisdom, like the craft side of things. At some point I'll try to put pics up of my knife made from a chefs cleaver (plus my patented tricky, dangler/not-a-dangler sheath :confused: )

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Welcome to the forum Greeny :)

The 'survival kit' reminds me of my own when I was young. Squared off candle Lol, Though I had a Cuppa-soup that tasted of Chlorine as much as it did of Oxtail.:yuck:

Greeny

Jun 21, 2015
Cheshire
Thanks for the welcomes all....Tartanferret, if it was hot and chlorine flavoured then it was definitely a step up from mine :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE