hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

longshot

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 16, 2006
Newfoundland, Canada
my handle is longshot my name is dean, i have taught bush craft but im always ready and wanting to learn more so i hope we can help each other. i look forward to chatting and such in the near future.

thanks
dean

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Dean and welcome to Bushcraft UK it's good to have you on here. I lived in Cornerbrook for a while, what a great place Newfoundland is, I've got my honorary status after doing some interesting cod kissing and more :lmao:

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy the site, it's a great place to come and its full of great people. If you've got any questions then ask away, there's always someone that can point you in the right direction.

Have a good one
Tone

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
If you don't ask the questions then you'll get no answers. I know that you've said that you've taught bushcraft, Good, you're experiencing it in the most fundemental way, but always ask the 'old guys' .For some reason they seem to know what they're talking about, and this site is full of 'old guys' (Aye, them fish only bite when the moon be full!) :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE