Hello all from Bristol.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 25, 2011
Bristol Uk
Hi guys and gals,

Steve, from Bristol, been lurking for a bit and decided to join you all in a great pass time. I've been messing around in the woods since i was around 11. Like sharp things and other boys toys. Enjoy bushcraft for the chance to get out into the open air.

Looking forward to learning from you all.

Steve

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Hello mate, and wecome !
As you say you like sharp things, don't forget Blades 2011, the Bristol knife show this July .
The countries best knife makers ( And from other lands! ) including many of the best bushcraft knife makers out there.
My best.
Chris.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Steve - welcome to the forum

Hello mate, and wecome !
As you say you like sharp things, don't forget Blades 2011, the Bristol knife show this July .
The countries best knife makers ( And from other lands! ) including many of the best bushcraft knife makers out there.
My best.
Chris.

Got any more details Chris ? All I'm getting on google is match results from Sheff Utd vs Bristol City

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Type in Mikesknives Rich,
He is the guy who puts it on every year, link to the show on his website.
All the big guns, Alan Wood, Stuart M, Dave Budd, ....you get the idea !
If you make it mate, come and say hi! I will be on the door.
My best.
Chris.

May 25, 2011
Bristol Uk
Thanks for the welcome guys,

Chris, i will have a look, would be good to see what else is available on the sharps side, though the good lady may disagree!!!

Hi Topknot, good to see some locals on the forum :)

Steve

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... actually quite like being under her thumb

tumblr_lm1dueqcrd1qctkcl.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE