Heat Holders

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I picked up a pair for our lass in TKMaxx the other day, wrapped them up for Chrimbo though so they're not tested yet.

red devil

Forager
Dec 1, 2010
South of Glasgow
I got a pair last weekend and wore them while out fishing in heavy snow on Sunday - my feet were toasty warm so long as I kept moving around a bit (which I do anyway when fishing), but when I stood in the same spot for any length of time the cold started to creep in a bit. Mind you, I was ankle-deep in snow and it was below freezing. A good buy, I'd say. BTW, caught three smashing rainbows!
Steve

brickie

Sep 12, 2010
North Wales
I got some for my birthday i didn't like them, as Paul has already said i could not get my boots on , they also made my feet sweat more than normal, so i gave them to my wife who loves them , she wears them around the house and calls them her magic socks . I'll stick to wool mix one's i think

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I saw some tonight so treated me sen to a pair. Got them on now, toasty :)

Should do nicely for winter hammocking

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
theyre great for sedentary tasks as they are proper toasty, but i guess if i was able to get me boots on then i wouldve had very sweaty feet *grim* but for hammocking/around the house then theyre spot on...:O)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE