Heads up: Titanium Hip Flask

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dj77

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2010
South West, UK
I just logged into my account and found they have added a stretch goal so to some extent I can benefit by promoting so if admin want to take this down it's all good.

Since November when they had raised enough to get funding there wasn't any advantage to promote. That changed today as they say if they raise another £1,500 approx they will give all buyers (including new ones) a free neoprene jacket (worth £5) and a free Titanium hook gizmo (worth £10). I posted this heads up before the stretch goal was known to me.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I just logged into my account and found they have added a stretch goal so to some extent I can benefit by promoting so if admin want to take this down it's all good.

Since November when they had raised enough to get funding there wasn't any advantage to promote. That changed today as they say if they raise another £1,500 approx they will give all buyers (including new ones) a free neoprene jacket (worth £5) and a free Titanium hook gizmo (worth £10). I posted this heads up before the stretch goal was known to me.

But everyone gets the extra benefit like in a group buy, not just you. Sounds perfectly fine and dandy to me. Customers providing upfront funding sounds like win win. If I was a drinker I'd be interested. I was mulling over the idea of having one for carrying my Meths, I hate it when SS taints my Meths! ;)

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
There's always ...glass, or anodised aluminium.

Strikes me as a solution looking for a problem :)

Once again - I have to agree with Mr Red....
Also - the guy is worried about tainted alkeyhole then puts Southern Discomfort into the flask?
That stuff is pre-tainted and could be carried in an old meths bottle without impairing the flavour (it might actually improve it!)! :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:)

Still if the OP likes it and is happy with the price paid - more power to him for crowd sourcing which I think is a great idea and part of the quiet revolution.

Will it make money as a business? Not a basis of function, but hell women pay thousands for a designer handbag - and people here buy titanium gadgets - so it might sell to the brand conscious as a "badge" item.

I suppose my attitude on reflection is "I don't get it" but there are plenty of things that sell that I "don't get"

Totally with you on the Southern Comfort - its part of the trilogy

A man should try everything once - except incest, morris dancing and Southern Comfort

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE