Heads up on Pitrok

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stickbow

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
Northampton England
Hi Guy's
I popped into Holland and barrett today and looked around and they have pitrok deodourant in the crystal push up at £1-99 (over £6-00 in Boots) I have used mine for over 2 years (same stick) and it is still going strong and works better than anything I have used before. It's natural so is good for the enviroment and does what it says.

wasteoid

Forager
Jan 6, 2006
uxbridge
I've just had to google this Pitrok stuff, sounds interesting.

Any good for stinky feet ?

I'm going to bare my "sole" :lmao:

If you have bad bottom feet, I have been using canestan foot spray for a number of years, and it has turned my feet into benign non stinking creatures. It also helps to wear leather soled shoes as much as possible.

Give it a go, you have nothing to loose.

C.

Any good for stinky feet ?

I got some for my ex. I don't know if it worked because he never used it.

The thing about pitrok, is that it is a deoderant and not an anti-perspirant so, whilst it is most definitely better for your body and the environment, if you do get a bit sweaty, it can really stain your clothes. I have 3 t-shirts which I had to bin last summer :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE