Heads Up - Look What We Found - Boil In The Bag - £1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Junglist

May 30, 2011
Kent
Hi all,

Just a heads up that Tesco are doing an introdution offer for "Look what We Found" (No affiliation), boil in the bag food (They're actually microwave ones but I've seen that people boil them in the bag or empty into mess tins to cook), their starting to stock the new range now and there's an introduction price for one week of £1 a bag! The old dear was in there today & knowing I'm always on the lookout for easy to cook bushcraft food got me a tenners worth.
They normally retail around £3 - £4 on their website, so quite a good deal I think.

They're 270g bags, I've got some North Yorkshire Chilli Con Carne, Staffordshire Chicken Tikka, County Durham Beef Meatballs & Tees Valley Beef Bolognese.

Can't wait to try them out now! lol

Edit: My ones say Best Before May 2013 so will last over a year as of todays post.

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Don't forget you'll need two per. Meal ;) tasty but as filling as a bag of skips !

sent using my sausage thumb

Junglist

May 30, 2011
Kent
Not tried them before, I'll try the one to start with, maybe with a bit of rice and damper bread to bulk it out a bit.
Cheers for the info though, I'll double pack them now just incase, can't be going hungry lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE