Heads up - good movie on TCM

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 18, 2009
Northern Ireland
Hi....just thought I'd let people know....a great movie running on TCM at the moment - Jeremiah Johnston, starring Robert Redford.

It was on this afternoon but should be repeated several times over the next week or so.

Great outdoor / wilderness movie. Worth watching.

Alan.

Bravo4

Nomad
Apr 14, 2009
New Mexico, USA
Good movie, which I happen to have on loan at the moment and is overdue:eek: . The scenery is amazing; shot in Utah. Not sure I would make it as a true mountain man, but the Rockies are just out the door.....

I was trying to remember what else the actor Will Geer(Bear Claw) played in. Had to look it up, he was "Grandpa" on the 70's tv show, "The Waltons".

mark wood

Forager
Jul 25, 2004
Newcastle
I watched it on ITV a couple of weeks ago following a mention by Les Stroud - excellent film.

Does anyone know if 'Man in the Wilderness' with Richard Harris (Channel 5 on Saturday) is equally good?

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
I got Jeremiah Johnson for christmas last year, great movie, shame there aren't that many movies about that kinda stuff though...

Jan 18, 2009
Northern Ireland
"Does anyone know if 'Man in the Wilderness' with Richard Harris (Channel 5 on Saturday) is equally good?"

I just read the watchers reviews of this movie on www.imdb.com and they all say that it is a great movie.

I will indeed be watching this one.

Alan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE