For Sale asolo shoes, thermarest, waterproof jacket, knife blank

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Namar

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Europe
Hello,

Emptying my closets before heading up north, so i'm selling what i don’t use.
Hopefully it’ll find its purpose thanks to some of you while helping me to fund my 6 months life in the northern scandinavian wilderness experience. (I'll bring back pictures and infos if you're nice).

So here's the list :

A pair of Asolo tribe GV, size 9 1/2 (43 2/3)
Used once, perfect condition, bought in 2015 or 2016, well stored in a dry and dark place away from humidity.
70£
6C7A4749.JPG

Vertical Evo MP+ rain jacket, size medium, new.
French brand, great membrane, one of the best breathability (for a membrane jacket) according to users and tests, and tough.
70£
0hi3.jpg

Therm a rest Trail scout, size medium, new
168cm lengh, never used, comes with therm a rest lifetime warranty of course.
30£
Sold

Bernie Garland knife blank, model recurve bushcrafter, but with the edge straight as on the buschraft one. New
Sold
6C7A4757.JPG

I also have one Tasmanian Tiger mission pack (v1) in woodland camo, almost new condition.
Great pack, robust and well thought.
75£
I'll add pictures next week as i don't have access to the bag for the moment.

Everything is in perfect condition and was well stored, no problem for more pictures on demand.
Prices don’t includes shipping costs. As stuff will be sent from France, count between 9 to 15 ponds (approximatively and depending on the size and weight).
I can consider trades depending on what you offer, i’d be particularly interested in a buffalo special 6 shirt in size 36, just in case.

Thanks for watching !

Last edited:

Namar

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Europe
Added Tasmanian Tiger mission pack and 2go system trifecta in the main post.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE