Heads up for LOADS OF STUFF!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
Hiya all!

I was reading one of the threads about hats and there was a link posted about a Karrimor hat that Sportsdirect.com were flogging off cheap, I got one and am very pleased because it was half price, then I found that pretty much all their Karrimor gear is half price or better! I have been spending all my savings on that website for a few weeks and then found out that my local Sports Direct store has got even more outdoors stuff (Lifesystems and EVEN MORE Karrimor!!!) in the store itself.

OMG

so far (from the website AND the store) I have got a new hat, backpack, inflatable mat,whistle, compass, firesteel and spork and I know that I will be going back for more......

I could stop if I wanted to......

just thought it might help especially as I have seen a few requests for cheap gear from a few of the lads recently

no connection yadda yadda

no responsibility taken for anyone who goes overdrawn either! lol

sorry but I am not technical enough to post a link but I am sure that someone else will do so pretty quickly

:BlueTeamE:BlueTeamE

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE