heads up bedroll for £10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Mine arrived today.
AS said earlier a nice piece of kit for the money, this will get some use from me yeaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
mine arrived today :)

not opened it yet, told SWMBO it was a waterproof car blanket for when i get a puncture :) i'll open it later when she's in bed !

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
a heads up for anyone who lives around Leeds.
Johnsons army surplus in Sturton has got a bunch of these in now. I saw them today when I nipped in for a shufty.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I went to wash the blanket and sheet on mine today and found a cigarette burn hole in the top part of the woollen blanket. So that was not new but the rest is.
I'm a little peeved as they are advertised as new but it is still a good buy.

Last edited:

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I didn't ask Badger, They don't really do it for me, I just saw them and remembered this thread so I posted on here.
Thet were hung up at the back of the warehouse where all the german para boots are. they looked to be brand new to me.

JoshuaP

Banned
May 14, 2011
Wales
Are these better than a goretex bivvy and sleeping bag with roll mat? Just wondering weather i should get one or save my money for something else

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
not better than that combo no, but you aint gonna get that combo for 10-now 12 quid, i will use just the outer for some beach camping save my gore bivi from getting salt spray etc on it,and maybe also use it in my hammock as a blanket.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
YEEEEEEEHAAAAmine FINALLY came today lol.
quick question for u all- can u wash the fleecey type blanket as mine was marked a lot ?

cheers andrew
ps part of my origional order from the 11th will be another 7 days after they told me exactly the same thing last friday !

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
mine has just been freshly laundered smelling now of lenor instead of mankyness, lol.
now ive just got to think of ways to jazz it up a bit !has anybody done theirs up yet and if not r u going to ?
ideas on a postcard please,lol.

cheers andrew.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE