heads up bedroll for £10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Remember guys, when fitting it together button the sheet to the blanket first, then the blanket to the main body.
That way it keeps everything tidy and tucked in.

chris667

Jan 4, 2012
Derbyshire, UK
I quite fancy one of these, but I was wondering... how wide are they?

I find mummy bags extremely restrictive, so am after something that doesn't feel so "hemmed in". If you put a mat in the bottom (I guess that's what they're designed to do?) can you easily turn, or do you just get trapped?

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Just got home from a nice mornings walk and found a parcel waiting for me. Now here's a couple of questions.

Firstly washing info, can the blanket and sheet be washed in a machine or is hand washing best?

When and where's the great bed roll camp out taking place? Lol

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Ooh, im excited! Just got an email from MilitaryMart saying my delivery is scheduled between 4pm-5pm today. Is it wrong that it feels like xmas? Lol!

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Mines got 2 buttons missing. But otherwise it's I'll wash it after sewing a couple of buttons on. can't wait to try it out.

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Mine just arrived, perfect condition to be honest looks brand new. Ordered an austrian army roll matt to go with it. Just need to cut it to the right size then hit the woods! Tbh i thought it would be heavier than it is, its more bulk than anything else. Well pleased!

Excellent spot Sam, goodjob

millie-mail

Forager
Apr 9, 2011
Oxfordshire
Been holding out for months but alas I stumbled across this thread and have become another victim. I say victim but at the price it would be rude not to. No! I am a victim because of the seventy quid total I ended up with. Sigh.......I never learn.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Keep looking at these, has anyone had any experience using these out in the field yet, i e how warm were they, that's just as a thought, and how did you supplement them, I used to use sleeping bags but like the idea of having more room, and these seem to fit the bill.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE