Heads up at Lidl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stickbow

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
Northampton England
On the 17th Dec Lidl are selling bino's £9-99 and night vision at about £100-00.
I brought a pair of the bino's last year and they are great, Waterproof and armoured and very clear.. and the night vision scope is made by the same people (Bressar) all German optics.
Well worth the money..

(Have fun shoot a stick)

queeg9000

Forager
Apr 24, 2006
Caldicot, South Wales
Thanks for the heads up Stickbow, a friend of mine has been looking for a cheapish night vision scope.

And the binoculars look good too...early self christmas present maybe?

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Ive allways fancied some night vision kit but figured that at this kind of price it must be rubbish,anyone know if this stuff is any good or not???

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Bresser are the same company as Meade Optics, who make astronomical telescopes and optics, i own three Meade telescopes and pair of the Bresser bino', I can vouch for the quality of the optics.

stickbow

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
Northampton England
Hi again
The optics on the night vision scopes are as good as their bino's, These are gen 1 optics so you see things in a green hue but they are clear and you can see things at a good distance and the infra red means you can watch in complete darkness.
At this price it is a great buy.
(Have fun shoot a stick)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE