Heads Up - 2010 RM / Woodlore Courses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sparksfly

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2008
London
I going on 29/08/2010 to 04/09/2010. Apparently there was only a few places left by mid afternoon.

Enjoy it mate. It will be one of the defining experiences of your life. Obviously, those of us that have done it already will not spoil it for you by telling you what to expect. But you knew that anyway right?

Malcolm

Slaine

Sep 23, 2005
Canterbury
Enjoy it mate. It will be one of the defining experiences of your life. Obviously, those of us that have done it already will not spoil it for you by telling you what to expect. But you knew that anyway right?

Malcolm

Wouldn't want it any other way ;)

I'm already shopping for bits and pieces :lmao: boys and their toys eh ? Now I REALLY DO have a legitimate reason to splash some cash on something 'crafty. Hmmm, decisions decisions....

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
....I'm already shopping for bits and pieces :lmao: boys and their toys eh.....

Don't go spending too much, you do realize that they take away all your gear away on the first day and force you to complete the week wearing nothing but your underwear?

:eek:

Just kidding you'll have a great time :D

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Hello all,

I've been lurking a while but this is my first post, to what is an excellent forum.

My brother and I are also booked on the 2010 Journeyman.

Like many others I've searched to try to discover about the course but will have to wait...

Regards

John

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Like many others I've searched to try to discover about the course but will have to wait...

Don't let curiosity get the better of you, the course is a much more enjoyable experience if you don't know what to expect and it's unlikely that you'll find anyone who'll tell you anyway, we're all sworn to secrecy ;)

"if Ray was actually taking the course!"

Of the five Woodlore courses I have attended, Ray has led two and turned up over several days on the other three to deliver impromptu lectures of one kind and another, that isn't to say he turns up for every course but you never know.

Have a great time.

:D

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Don't let curiosity get the better of you,

It certainly hasn't got the better of me, I like a suprise - although it is fun as ever to banter with James about what might be in store. Even though its more than a year away my biggest concern is him (my brother) coming off caffine for a week.

My biggest trouble since Fundamental last year is finding some woods and people to go hide in them with. Expect there are a few here though.

John

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well done for getting onto the Journeyman course LR :) What dates are you and your brother going?

As for caffiene DT's you better start researching wild alternatives :D

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
What dates are you and your brother going?

I'm pretty sure it is the first of the two weeks so last week of August. We got the last two places left for 2010.

He is already carrying around everything he owns craftwise everywhere, an i'm speculating a new coat...

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Seems James can't go now - he has a new shop.

This means I've a ticket to cancel soonish. I'm sure it will be snappedup.

Lupin.

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
The Fundamentals course is a prerequisite for the Journeyman isn't it? I want to do the latter but if it means flying out to the UK twice, it's going to be a very expensive course for this Aussie!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE