Heads Up - 2010 RM / Woodlore Courses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SouthernCross

Forager
Feb 14, 2010
Australia
G'day Wentworth

The Fundamentals course is a prerequisite for the Journeyman isn't it? I want to do the latter but if it means flying out to the UK twice, it's going to be a very expensive course for this Aussie!
I tell you what.

Give me the approximately $1,300.00 AUD + airfare & I'll take a week off work & take you bush for a week :yikes:

I'll guarantee that you will learn a hell of a lot more that's relevant to the outdoors here in Australia than what you'll learn from a course in England :D

Bear in mind that the accomodation will be bush camping, you'll have to squat to do the business and you'll have to carry in everything you'll need :camping:

You'll be washing in ice cold creek water (that's if we're lucky enough to have the creeks running :D).

Kind regards
Mick :D

Last edited:

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Well done for getting onto the Journeyman course LR :) What dates are you and your brother going?

As for caffiene DT's you better start researching wild alternatives :D

not many days to go now...

time to ween off the caffine, i do hope that the blisters form knife use heal somewhat after the moot befoe we go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE