Hasselblad gear anyone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I hope no one minds me posting this here – I’m not selling here just curious to judge interest, if it’s a problem MODs please move, delete, come round and slap me – not a problem :)

After years of not taking many pictures due to working as a photographer for many years and getting burnt out by it, I’ve got the bug again and am lusting after a Nikon D90. Being a redundant victim of the credit crunch the funds are imaginary, so I was considering selling my Hasselblad gear to start a fund, before I hit eBay I wondered if anyone here was interested?

Andy

PS, also in need of an interesting job if anyone has one they don’t want :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You're a Full Member so no worries about you selling your stuff, but I do have to move sales, or offers of sale, to Members Classified.
I'll leave a re-direct link on the photography forum for you though.

cheers,
Toddy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I'd love it, but how much are you looking for?

Niel

That's it, I really have no idea what it's worth - I was only posting to see if there was any interest at all - I'll have a think...

And no problem Toddy - I shall expect a good slapping :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE