Wanted Scandi grind Svord peasant blade/ Orford nomad

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Hi there I'm after the above if anyone has one cluttering up a drawer? I know that FGYT is on here but hasn't posted for ages and I have messaged but not sure if he'll reply. I love the look of the Ben Orford but without selling a kidney it's out of my price range, unless someone has one for sale?

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
You know a Svord isn't scandi ground right....its almost a full flat grind with massive secondary bevel / or a sabre grind with the same.

I have a Mini Peasant that could be tweaked to scandi....

Last edited:

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
You know a Svord isn't scandi ground right....its almost a full flat grind with massive secondary bevel / or a sabre grind with the same.

I have a Mini Peasand that could be tweaked to scandi....
Dorset woodland blades did make a scandi blade to go in the peasant, I've got a couple of full size and a couple of mini's. I just fancied a scandi blade for one sort of a poor mans nomad.

Reactions: scruff

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Ah, I didn't realise.
You should have it with one of them.

Reckon you could do it with some abrasive paper without too much blood and tears.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE